|Artist's rendition of the Carib Model Village|
- The lease of five (5) acres of State land for use by the Amerindian Community to establish a Model Amerindian Village.
- The provision of financial support for the production of two (2) documentary films on the Amerindians in Trinidad and Tobago – one entitled “The Amerindians”, by Tracy Assing, and the other entitled “Buried Treasures”, by Pearl and Dean Caribbean Limited.
- The provision of technical and financial support for the enhancement of exhibits and curatorial services at the Amerindian Centre in Arima to facilitate the opening of the Centre to the public on a regular basis.
- Continued support for the implementation of special activities to mark the International Day of the World’s Indigenous People (August 9th) and Amerindian Heritage Day (October 14th).
- With respect to (1) above, collaboration should take place with all relevant agencies to identify the specific parcel of land and a further submission to be made to Cabinet in that regard.
- The submission for the consideration of Cabinet be made with proposals for the construction of the Amerindian Village, including a business plan.
- The expenditure in respect of the above, be met from the 2010 Budgetary Allocation of the Ministry of Community Development, Culture and Gender Affairs.
- The re-appointment of the Amerindian Project Committee for a further period of three (3) years with effect from the date of their letters of appointment.